Meet our nursing team
Our nursing team plays a fundamental role in our patient care.
|Janelle - RN||Michelle - EN||Christine - EN||Debbie - RN|
Some of the nurse’s roles include but are not limited to:
Clinical nursing services
- Triage, patient assessment and emergency care
- Clinical patient care. e.g. wound care
- Assisting with minor surgical procedures
Health promotion and chronic disease management
- Holistic Health assessments
- Illness prevention
- Patient education
- Acute and chronic disease management, e.g. diabetes and asthma management
Promoting positive outcomes for our patients.
- Care Planning
Coordinating patient services
- Working with GPs to plan and manage patient care
- Liaising with allied health and promoting collaboration with other health sectors. Brokering referrals to community services.
- Referrals and arranging appropriate services to meet patient needs.
- Patient advocacy.