Our nursing team believe in traditional warm nursing care. They pride themselves on really getting to know our patients and through this, seek to constantly be involved and improve overall health.
Janelle (Nurse Manager), Chris, Kerry, Debbie and Cindy
Some of the nurse’s roles include but are not limited to:
Clinical nursing services
- Triage, patient assessment and emergency care
- Clinical patient care. e.g. wound care
- Assisting with minor surgical procedures
Health promotion and chronic disease management
- Holistic Health assessments
- Illness prevention
- Patient education
- Acute and chronic disease management, e.g. diabetes and asthma management
Promoting positive outcomes for our patients.
- Care Planning
Coordinating patient services
- Working with GPs to plan and manage patient care
- Liaising with allied health and promoting collaboration with other health sectors. Brokering referrals to community services.
- Referrals and arranging appropriate services to meet patient needs.
- Patient advocacy.